Are you looking for a rewarding position with a fast-growing, high-tech, fun audiology and hearing healthcare practice? Hearing and Brain Centers of America is looking for a few good men and women!
- Are you the type of person or do you know someone who knows how to work hard in a fun environment?
- Would you like to be mentored by the entire Hearing and Brain Centers of America team, including Dr. Darrow, Ph.D., and work with the best patients you’ve ever seen?
- Do you have a good understanding of customer service?
- Would you want to be a part of a FAST-growing company and be on the leading edge in audiology & hearing healthcare?
- Would you like the opportunity of a lifetime?
You will get to learn hearing healthcare and audiology from the ground up. Plus, you will be working with some of the BEST in our profession.
If this sounds great to you, then the next phase of your career starts right now!
Current openings include:
- Doctors of Audiology
- Audiology Assistants
- Audiology Students
- Treatment Coordinators
- Clinical Assistants
- Phones Team
- Patient Experience Coordinators
- Business Specialists – Marketing
Hearing and Brain Centers of America is expanding its reach and staffing up — We are creating a fleet of audiology and hearing healthcare experts to join us to ensure exceptional care for our rapidly growing offices. You will enjoy medical reimbursement plans, retirement pension, uniform allowance, world-class training, fun team trips every year, and attractive salary packages.
What to do now? Please call 435.244.3129 for a pre-recorded message from our hiring team. Follow the instructions on the recording to schedule your personal interview. In order to provide our patients with 100% of our attention during the day, please do not call the office for questions about career opportunities at Hearing and Brain Centers of America. Instead, please call 435.244.3129.
If you have anyone who you think would be interested, we will do all the follow up.